Below you can find information to keep in mind while transferring your website to a new provider.
Your ChoicePro website will be discontinued on 30 November 2020. Please consider that transferring a website (content and domain) may take several days.
1. Save all content from your ChoicePro website onto your computer
2. Contact your Choice representative to check for approved website providers..
3. Once your new website is created, make sure you or your website provider are able to do the following:
- 301 redirects (pages from your old website should redirect to your new website)
- Make sure your new website is secure and mobile-responsive
- Apply title tags and meta descriptions for each page
- Use free Google tools:
- insert your Google Analytics tracking code into your new website platform
- Submit your new sitemap to Google using Google Search Console
4. Change the DNS records of your domain name so it redirects to your new website content
5. Cancel your ChoicePro product