With the Tag Manager you can connect third-party services to your ChoicePro website.
- Log into your BackOffice and go to Settings > Tag Manager
- Click on the yellow “New Tag” button and select the tag you would like to add to your site.
You can add these tags:
- Facebook pixel: add the Facebook Pixel ID and the Page Location.
Visit this page for additional information on Facebook Pixel.
- Google Remarketing; add the Conversion ID and the Page Location.
Visit this article for additional information on Google Remarketing..
- Google Ads (Google Adwords): add the Conversion ID, the Page Location, and the Event Name.
Visit this article for additional information on Google Ads.
- Sojern: visit this webpage for additional information on Sojern.
- Google Site Verification: read how to implement Google Site Verification to your ChoicePro or visit this article for additional information on Google Site Verification.
If you want to remove one tag, click on the blue arrow at the top right of the tag and choose Delete.